Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hat and Flowers

I made another hat for our local knitting group. They knit and collect hats for a charity for young chemo patients. I kept it simply this time so that it is unisex. The pattern is from Vogue Knitting on the Go Caps & Hats, page 75, it's called the Watch Cap.
I finished sewing the caftan for my husband so I am now free to start other projects. I crochet a few flowers. I love making them. I get so much enjoyment just seeing them materialized from thread to little pretty embellishment.

The pattern for the pink flower is from CrochetPatternCentral. I printed it a long time ago and didn’t make a note of what it was called. There is a long list of free flower patterns on this site.
I made up these blue flowers.
The flowers are made with 100% cotton craft thread and a size 2.00mm crochet hook.

No comments:

Post a Comment