Sunday, April 25, 2010

My shopping

The mail man delivered two parcels last week: 2 craft books and 2 magazines. I came across the Australian Homespun when I was blogging last Christmas. My local book store does not carry Homespun so I took out a year’s subscription. They have beautifully illustrated projects, I can’t make up my mind which project to do first.
I don’t have a lot of free time now, but my life is not the same if I can’t do my craftwork. I am slowly getting used to a new work routine and I even managed to spend time in my craft room this weekend…so nice. I made good progress with my knitting.

Till next time.
Good night and have a great week.

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting magazines! Where Japanese magazines subscribed to? I also looked anything from them. I really like the Australian and Japanese magazines about needlework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very glad that you've got the book. I was given a terrible package at the post office. Excuse me that so badly packed book. I hope that they are in good condition.

    ReplyDelete