Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Baby Blanket

I have been away from Blog Land for such a long time; I am surprised to find that it has a complete new layout.  I have to take a moment to look at some of the new features. 

The reason for my long absence is because my craft room was out of action since the last post.  I didn't do much needle work at all. We have to remodel our bathrooms, so the house was like a building site. My craft room turned into an office for my hubby during these times.  The bathroom work is now finished and I am slowly putting things back together.

I started a little baby project.  A baby blanket.  Someone from work is expecting a baby in September.  I am not sure if I like the texture, I might have to frog it.

Then I made this: a cover for my ipad cover.

I know it might sound a bit over the top, but you just have to protect something that is white, right?

Anyway, I hope you have been keeping well, and thank you so much for remembering/visiting this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment