Monday, December 28, 2009

Just in time

Normally Christmas is easy and cosy with just us and our doggie to please. This year, however, has been busy and all because we wanted to replace the kitchen floor before Christmas.

It was after we ripped up the old floor we realised that it was not going to be a simple removal task because the old floor was glued down.

We managed to put the new floor down just in time for Christmas. Poppy had already decided the best spot to keep an eye on the oven and to wait for dinner.
After a few days of helping my husband doing home improvement I was glad to pick up my needle and thread again and worked on my cross-stitch.
Before I end this post I just want to wish everyone a Happy New Year.


1 comment:

  1. The new floor looks great - Poppy matches it! Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete