Monday, March 22, 2010

White Gnome

It has been quiet over here, all because I accepted a job offer and have returned to work full time. It all happened so fast, by the time I have the chance to slow down and catch my breath, I have been working for two weeks and I took my first pay check home last Friday. It’s a great feeling, not just the money, but a sense of achievement. I work for a small manufacturing company; lovely people. They gave me such a warm welcome.

Poppy has been great too. I sent her to Doggie Day Care for 4 days in the first week. It was hard for her at first, but she was adjusting to the new routine. The second week was better because she could stay with my husband while he worked from his home office.

Even though it was hectic I still managed to find time to do a little knitting and carried on with my cross stitch. I kept up with my blog reading too. I learned that a blog friend has received my gift which was mailed to her in the beginning of January. Here is what I sent.
It is lovely to know that Ekaterina's children adore the white gnome.
Well, I hope I won't leave it so long next time.
Till then, take care and have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment