Sunday, January 22, 2012

My first post for 2012

2011 was a good year for me. It was busy. I changed jobs in the beginning of the year. At the end of the year I flew back to the United Kingdom to visit my elderly mother and my family. It was so good to see them after nearly 3 years.

I have established a routine; I like routines and feel more settled now. I don't have a to-do project list for 2012. I have been knitting though and am making progress with the green shawl.I want to pick up where I left off with the spider wrap but there is only one spare ball of yarn.So I found the white Dorset Down and started carding...and started spinning again.Using a jumbo flyer and jumbo bobbin for the aran weight yarn.I hope you have a great start to 2012. Wishing you and yours all the very best for the coming year.

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous wheel! I've never spun (well, except that time we did it for about 10 minutes each in girl scouts), but it looks so cool. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your projects and handspuns throughout the year!

    ReplyDelete