Saturday, April 18, 2009

Brown and White Yarn

I have nearly finished all the half-done knitting and crochet projects now. The only outstanding half-done is a little girl’s pink cardigan. I was ready to knit the band when I realised I didn’t have a circular 5mm knitting needles. I have ordered it on-line, but it is on back order, so I have to wait a week or two before I could work on it again.

I took a look at my other half-done projects: a cross-stitch lilac fairy, a patch-work quilt, and some brown and white yarn. It has been a while since I last used my spinning wheels, so I gave the wheels a good clean and then oiled them up.
Found some brown and white fleeces in my stash.
And… this morning I have two skeins of brown and white yarn. Just washed them and hanged them out to dry.



2 comments:

  1. Joyce! I have found you! What a wonderful blog you have! Thank you so much for putting my blog on your list! I was so surprised to see my children's faces on the sidebar while I was reading! You are so talented - I look forward to seeing all of your beautiful work.
    Warmly-

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty yarn! It reminds me of ragg yarn!

    ReplyDelete