Sunday, November 1, 2009

Easy like Sunday morning

The clock has gone back an hour, but Poppy and I kept to our routine. We woke up early and sat outside in the backyard and enjoyed the morning sun.

This morning I had a cup of tea and the knitting with me and cast-on the front of the Ribby Yoke Jumper.
Quiet and peaceful, even the mosquitoes have left us alone. Moments like these, the lyrics of the Three Little Birds song always come to mind…“Rise up this mornin', Smiled with the risin' sun…
…Don't worry 'bout a thing, 'Cause every little thing gonna be all right."
Take it easy and have a great Sunday.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Joyce, you left a comment on my blog and I couldn't reply to it .... that clothes rack was bought a few months ago at Costco and it really is standing up to a lot of fabric abuse! :o)

    ReplyDelete