Saturday, August 6, 2011

Unfinished business

I am not a pink person so when I was given some pink yarns they stayed in my stash for a long while. Since I am on a stash busting mission I thought I would use it up by making a jacket. It is a thick yarn it would be a quick project, right?

Here is the back. The left and right front.

The sleeves.

Then the edging.

Just a few more rounds...but I run out of yarn Oooooo%$#@*&^!! I sewed everything in as I went, locking all the threads, so there is no way I am going to undo this.

This yarn is discontinued. Patons Beehive Shetland Chunky Shade 9012 Lot 39210.

Let's hope someone will sell them on the internet. Right now this little unfinished business is going back to stash! Not a quick project after all.



















1 comment:

  1. Ooops! :D Could you not get a different colour like a nice soft grey maybe ? and make it like a border around the bottom and then do a row in grey around the collar and the cuffs to tie the colour in? xx

    ReplyDelete