Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Craft Apron

I finished my craft apron over the weekend. I love the two big pockets but they don’t show up too well on the photo. I tried it out already. It does a good job in keeping fibre and dust from sticking to my clothes when I do hand-spinning.
I rummaged through my stash and selected these two tops to sew next...
...and just started knitting this little bunny in a brown colour yarn.
I am busy too in the garden. The cold weather brought down a lot of pine needles and leaves (you can see them all over the lawn around Poppy). So I am doing a lot of raking right now, two to three hours per day. It is lovely to have Poppy to keep me company and the weather is warming up so it is quite nice to be outside.
Till next post.
Have a great week.


No comments:

Post a Comment